At Quad Cycles, we feel that our participation in the community is very important. Below are some of the groups and organizations that we have supported, including links to their websites and good works.
We are proud to offer discounts to anyone doing charity rides. If you're doing a charity ride, please tell us at the counter for your discount. All discounts must be applied before sale; we cannot apply discounts retroactively. Discounts do not stack.
- Pan Mass Challenge – Charity ride benefitting cancer research
- MS Ride – Charity ride benefitting Multiple Sclerosis
- Harbor to the Bay – Improves community awareness and care for people living with HIV and AIDS
- Best Buddies – Ride to benefit the integrated employment and leadership development for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Seacoast Safari – Charity ride to benefit cystic fibrosis research and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Keep Smiling with Ali Fund – A fund to help an injured local nursing student
- North American Family Institute – Innovative opportunities in human services
- Next Step – Providing in-person support, education and resources for young people coping with serious illness
- Energy Smackdown – Slashing energy costs through friendly community competition
- Arlington Community Education – teaching the joy of taking care of your bike
- Tufts University Cycling Team – Supporting the Boston Beanpot Cycling Classic
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network – Research, patient support, community outreach and advocacy
- Germaine Lawrence School – Residential treatment for adolescent girls
- Dallin Elementary School – Spring Fundraising Auction
- Arlington Historical Society – Annual Appeal to Businesses
- Mass Bike – Bay State Bike Week 2008, and better bicycling for Massachusetts
- Voices Rising – Women building community through song
- Arlington Special Needs and Activities Programs
- St. Athanasius the Great Greek Orthodox Church, Arlington, silent auction benefit
- Methodist Weekday School, Lexington, Fall Harvest Auction
- Peirce School PTO, supporting the Peirce Pride Summer Fair
- East Village Fair, Lexington, benefiting the Follen Community Church, the Waldorf School, and the East Lexington Library.